- Northwestern College of Chiropractic – Doctor of Chiropractic — 1995
- Saint Olaf College – Bachelor of Arts-Biology — 1990
- Doctor of Chiropractic licensed by the Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Chiropractic On-Site Employee Health and Safety Certificate
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- Certified Screening Test Technician
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians – EMT-B
- EMSRB – Licensed EMT-B in Minnesota
- EMSRB Examiner
- American Heart Association – BLS/Heartsaver Instructor
Dr. Wolner grew up on a farm south of St. James, MN, which is a small town in the southern part of the state. Athletics have always been a passion for Dr. Wolner, and when injured in a high school event, he sought out a local chiropractor to get him back on the field. Chiropractic continued to help him stay healthy throughout his college athletic career as well, where Dr. Wolner was a four-year starter in football at his Alma Mater, St. Olaf. The compassion and care he received gave him the inspiration to want to help others like he was, and becoming a chiropractor became obvious.
As his career evolved, Dr. Wolner took a vested interest in Occupational Health, where he has taken several hundred hours of additional training. For three years Dr. Wolner had an office on-site of a home manufacturer where he would see the employees at no cost to them (the employer paid for the care). There were a large number of workers’ compensation injuries at the business, and they hired Dr. Wolner to remedy this problem. In the first year their claims decreased by over $350,000.00.
When not seeing patients, Dr. Wolner enjoys spending time with his wife and three daughters, and getting in an occasional round of golf. He also volunteers as an Emergency Medical Technician at a hospital-based ambulance service in southwestern Minnesota a few weekends a month.