Going “Back to School” is going to look different this year with COVID-19 playing a big role in how teachers, students, and families go about their days. Schools in the Hutchinson and Shakopee areas returning to school in different ways and different rules, making a new “normal” for us. Returning to in-person school means our kids will be sitting longer, carrying backpacks, and bent over books, laptops or tablets. Distance learning or online learning often entails kids working on school work in awkward places such as beds, dining room tables, or the floor.
It is a great time to get your family checked and adjusted to keep their spines tuned up! Let’s get our bodies ready for the increased demands of school so we don’t curb our ability to move and feel our best though out the day.
Start your Family’s School Year off Right!
- Eat Right – Have a delicious breakfast before school and a healthy snack!
- Get Zzzz’s – Click here to find out how much sleep your child needs to function their best!
- Drink enough H20– Headaches, drowsiness, aches, and pains, and more can result from not drinking enough water. Each child should carry a water bottle as the drinking fountains will be closed.
- Get Adjusted – Visit your chiropractor so your body is ready for demands of school & work. Find out how your body has the power to heal itself.
- Keep Moving – With sports looking different this year, many of us have to look for new ways to keep moving. Walking, jumping on the trampoline, and even yard or chores help keep bodies moving & healthy.
- Wash Hands Frequently – Frequently rub your hands vigorously for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Keep Mental Health in Check – Facetime a friend, meditate, write in a journal… take time for you, and connect with others. Encourage everyone in your family to do the same.
Feel your Best with Caspers Chiropractic!
An important part of your spinal health is keeping your body adjusted with regular chiropractic appointments. You can reach Caspers Chiropractic in Hutchinson at 320-587-2292, or Shakopee at 952-977-9933. You can also click here to schedule an appointment. We’re ready to help! For more health tips and insight, follow the Caspers Facebook page.